Reasons and Ways to Donate
Your Support Allows Us To:
- Preserve our county’s architectural heritage by saving and restoring historic buildings.
- Educate, hold events, and provide historic building tours.
- Provide Shawano County communities and residents a resource for the research of local history.
Ways To Donate
- Donation by Cash, Check, or Debit Card.
- In-kind Donation – a donation of goods and services.
- A gift of appreciated stocks, bonds, or real estate.
- At the appropriate age you can assign your required minimum distribution from your IRA as a tax-free gift.
- Make the Shawano County Historical Society a beneficiary of your IRA, 401K, or annuity.
- Include the Shawano County Historical Society in your will or revocable living trust.
- Include the Shawano County Historical Society in your TOD (transfer on death), or POD (payable on death) at banks or credit unions.
Give us a call or send a message.